Domination: Earth

When is the next event?

Green05

Question

6 answers to this question

It is indeed obtainable via events and also by helping me with in-game translations (if you know any language other than English :)).

The next event is Easter 2018, which should start any day now (as soon as I catch a break from all the GPS fixes! :)).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr. D said:

It is indeed obtainable via events and also by helping me with in-game translations (if you know any language other than English :)).

The next event is Easter 2018, which should start any day now (as soon as I catch a break from all the GPS fixes! :)).

Well then, do tell me whenever you plan to have Punjabi translations! 😄

Looking forward to the Easter event.

1 hour ago, Green05 said:

Well then, do tell me whenever you plan to have Punjabi translations! 😄

Additional translations are welcome at any time, really! :)
Since I don't speak many languages myself the game is translated on a voluntary basis by everyone who knows any non-English language; if you'd like to give it a go I'd be more than happy to add you to the group of Localisation Managers (with access to our translation database)! ;)

Just now, Mr. D said:

Additional translations are welcome at any time, really! :)
Since I don't speak many languages myself the game is translated on a voluntary basis by everyone who knows any non-English language; if you'd like to give it a go I'd be more than happy to add you to the group of Localisation Managers (with access to our translation database)! ;)

I'd love to, though I might take some time to get it done (I have exams right now).

Just now, Green05 said:

I'd love to, though I might take some time to get it done (I have exams right now).

No problem, it's completely understandable and there is quite a lot of text to translate. :)
However, I would still be very grateful for your efforts even if you start and translate only a few strings; something's better than nothing! ;)

So there's no pressure or deadlines, feel free to translate whenever you're in the mood for it. :)

I've added you to the group; check out this thread on "how to get started":