Domination: Earth

22.03.18: Fake GPS Punishment

Mr. D

Hi all,

Two more accounts have been identified as using Fake GPS and will be punished without a trial:

1) Evale Frost
2) THE KING OF POTAtION

Kudos on the attempts to "micro-cheat" within a walking distance from the McLoughlin High School, this really made it difficult for the anti-cheat to notice suspicious behaviour straight away.
However, manual review confirmed a precise collection of remote resources without actually travelling to get there, which isn't possible to do without a Fake GPS app.

Both offending accounts are relatively low-level, but because of the fact that we have a zero tolerance policy against Fake GPS and I've wasted almost 2 hours analyzing the anti-cheat logs (instead of developing new game features), the offending accounts are now banned.

I have not banned any of the devices involved yet; consider this your only chance to start over from a clean slate and not cheat in this game again.
Should the cheating reoccur I will proceed with banning the associated mobile devices as well.

• Like 2