Domination: Earth

FoT has guard tower on level 1 land

Green05

Question

5 answers to this question

FoT also builds missile launchers on Level 1 lands as well. I never worried about it before but I assume that breaking the rules in par for the course for terrorists. (I've never heard of such obtaining the proper permits from city hall to conduct their acts of destruction.)

Screenshot_20180708-075114_Domination Earth.jpg

20 hours ago, S Keillan said:

I assume that breaking the rules in par for the course for terrorists. (I've never heard of such obtaining the proper permits from city hall to conduct their acts of destruction.)

Exactly. :)

I forgot to mention this before, but we've decided to keep this element of game mechanics as is because the terrorist army is currently too weak and non-threatening, so at least this way they can surprise you with towers and missiles out of the blue (as let's face it, they never get to reach level 3+ with their lands; our peacekeepers are doing their job too damn well :)).

There is a fairly low chance of this happening though, so just make sure you target these lands first!