Domination: Earth

Item list & Description

BumpyKnuckles

The list is not a secret, so I'm happy to share, of course. :) 

However, in regard to "what each item does" I was hoping that information shown on the "Items & Power-ups" window (the "lightning bolt" button on "Earth View") would provide answers to that, for example:

items.png.a748be1d40571477710450cde676885c.png

According to this description, "Metal Detector" only works on the Money resource and adds a 100m collection radius bonus for half an hour.
Which means that when this item is activated you can collect Money further than before (by 100 meters) for the next 30 minutes.

Bullhorn has a similar effect, but it applies to Personnel only.

It is possible to activate multiple items at the same time (e.g. two Bullhorns), which will increase your collection radius even further (by 200 meters in case of two Bullhorns). ;) 

As you may have suspected, there is an item for each resource (Metal Detector for money, Bullhorn for Personnel, Radio Transmitter for Supplies) and also two universal items: Super Magnet (which only has 5 charges, i.e. can be used 5 times before it disappears) and Experimental Magnet (which has no charge limit, but will disappear in 24 hours unless activated).

Super Magnet increases collection radius for all items by 300m, while Experimental Magnet - by 600m.

Each items has its own production chance: Bullhorn, Metal Detector and Radio Transmitter have approx. 30% chance to be produced, Super Magnet - around 10% and Experimental Magnet - 5%.

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any questions!

P.S. There will undoubtedly be more items in the future, this is just the first batch. ;) 

• 3 months later...
On 23.10.2017 at 7:05 PM, Mr. D said:

Experimental Magnet - 5%.

Never got one of those. Are they still ingame ? is their chance lower than the 5% ?

Btw @SebRut and me are slowly writing a Fandom wikia and from time to time questions pop up. How do you like it ? Asking questions frequently in the forum with new or under old posts ? Or as a bunch of questions as PM ? How do you fell in general about a Wikia especially the use of the pictures ? 

Sry for off-topic

11 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

Never got one of those. Are they still ingame ? is their chance lower than the 5% ?

Thanks for reminding me!
Yes indeed, they are in the game, but their chance is lower than 5% because of the item assembly mechanics... it's a bit hard to explain, but in essence you'd need to make 2 successful subsequent dice rolls: 20% and 5% straight away.
I do agree that they're a bit too rare (haven't see one either! :)), so I've just ramped up their secondary chance to 10% (regular Super Magnet is at 20%/30%).
Let's see how that goes!

11 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

Btw @SebRut and me are slowly writing a Fandom wikia and from time to time questions pop up. How do you like it ? Asking questions frequently in the forum with new or under old posts ? Or as a bunch of questions as PM ? How do you fell in general about a Wikia especially the use of the pictures ? 

Not only I feel positive about your Wiki, I've seen it and even referenced it to one of the players in the past! :)
Really appreciate your help here!

Because of the fact that I jump in and out of the forum whenever I get a spare minute I would struggle with a long list of questions sent via PM, so please ask questions as they arise (i.e. as frequently as needed); doesn't matter if we end up with too many posts, as I see all the "unread" stuff and can use it as a task list for my responses. :)

9 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

(regular Super Magnet is at 20%/30%)

Ok, I understand that you get a super magnet by a specific chance when generating items and if it's a super magnet it's an experimental one by a chance of now 10%. but what is the chance now to get a super magnet (at first instance) in general ? 10 %, 20 % or 30 % I am a little bit confused now.

11 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

I feel positive about your Wiki

Glad to hear that! We'll do our best!

12 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

I get a spare minute I would struggle with a long list of questions

Hope you wont struggle with our flood of questions coming up in the forum. It's always nice to know your answers comming like super fast. (No comparison to any other devs)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

Ok, I understand that you get a super magnet by a specific chance when generating items and if it's a super magnet it's an experimental one by a chance of now 10%. but what is the chance now to get a super magnet (at first instance) in general ? 10 %, 20 % or 30 % I am a little bit confused now.

Sorry, I was trying to avoid confusion, but did the exact opposite. :D
As I said, it's a bit tricky to explain, so let me try the other way round! :)

Item generation is actually a 2 step process:

1) One random item is picked out of the entire list of items (currently we have 5 items in total, so it's 20% for each item to get picked).

2) A dice roll is performed for the selected item. If it succeeds, the item is produced. If not, the process is repeated (see step 1).
For step #2 Super Magnet has a chance of 30%, Experimental Magnet - 10% (they are treated as 2 independent items).

However, because of the fact that Bullhorn, Radio Transmitter and Metal Detector all have a 100% chance in step #2 this lowers the probability to receive both Magnets (because as soon as one of these three is picked in step #1 - that's it! Magnet dice rolls aren't performed).

Does this make any more sense? :)

On 23.10.2017 at 7:05 PM, Mr. D said:

Experimental Magnet (which has no charge limit, but will disappear in 24 hours unless activated

So this means it would last four one hour and unlimited collections if used ? But will just vanish if not used after 24 hours of its appearance ? 

3 hours ago, Ruvox said:

So this means it would last four one hour and unlimited collections if used ? But will just vanish if not used after 24 hours of its appearance ? 

Affirmative. :)

P.S. Please do let me know if you obtain one, I'm really curious about their frequency of appearance!