Domination: Earth

Incorrect time measurement

Green05

This is a problem I've been facing for a few days. The time taken for the capture land option to become available again is often longer than fifteen minutes. I once closed my mobile when it showed six minutes remaining. I opened it ten minutes later and it showed a minute still remaining. I'll try to get some screenshots too.

Hi!

This only happens if you leave the app running in the background (as all background processes experience a slower "time flow" to preserve battery) and reopen it later in a place with problematic internet connectivity: normally when the app is re-opened it synchronizes time with the server and the timer jumps forward to the right time remaining.
But if your internet is slow it may skip the synchronization.

However, any timer issues like that are purely client-side (i.e. in the app on the phone): reopening the app completely by closing it fully (not leaving it in the background) or by switching the tabs (e.g. by going to "My Lands" and back to "Earth View" again) should re-synchronize your timer again. ;)

• Thanks 1