Domination: Earth

Base Leaderboards

Ruvox

Question

At the moment we have a leaderboard stating the highest base level. I would like to have a second one stating how many bases a player owns. There are a few reasons supporting this request:

1. We already have a separation concerning land (current lands owned an current area owned). A level 100 land gives more area than 200 level one lands so both are dedicated to different kinds of playing. The first one more rewards staying at fix points for a longer time and the second time more rewards travelling around. It's a very similar thing with bases.
  2. Players who travel outside their home area would be noticed with this new leaderboard.
  3. It would be a little encouraging to travel and plan trips to establish bases efficiently.
  4. The amount of owned bases somehow can imply the "global" influence of a player since a player with only one base can not really interact outside his small bubble no matter how strong he might be.
  5. I'd personally would be very interested about the amount of bases other players own. Who gets to go outside his home area and who don't ?

5 answers to this question

On 05/04/2018 at 8:04 AM, Mr. D said:

Yup, you really don't have to sell this to me; I have some playing members in my family who keep asking for this leaderboard every day! :D

It will appear in the game very soon. :)

How come on the leader board for bases established there is a player named pppppppppppp and there's like 4 of them?

If it were just 1 player it'd be just 1 guy on leader board as pppppp

Is it even the same person?

Re: player pppppppppppp on bases established leaderboard

I'm just saying cuz how is it coincidentally 4 players named pppppppppppp?

Edited by DSEGTeam

On 11/04/2018 at 10:18 AM, DSEGTeam said:

How come on the leader board for bases established there is a player named pppppppppppp and there's like 4 of them?

If it were just 1 player it'd be just 1 guy on leader board as pppppp

Is it even the same person?

Re: player pppppppppppp on bases established leaderboard

I'm just saying cuz how is it coincidentally 4 players named pppppppppppp?

I'm afraid there's no mystery, these are 5 different accounts that were named before we've had the unique display name restriction in place. :)
I've adjusted the number of "Ps" in each of those manually to conform with the new naming rules.