Domination: Earth

List of Banned Cheaters

Mr. D

In accordance with the thread above, I will be posting names of reviewed individuals who were banned as a result of the anti-cheat upgrade.
This list only contains Display Names of players whom I banned manually myself, not the ones who got caught by the automated anti-cheat system (which is now active).

• Qvalcvno
  • Mineturtel
  • Sandman
  • Zlomkomputerowy

If you see your name in the list and you honestly believe that you haven't used Fake GPS I'm happy to discus an appeal.
However, any attempts at deceiving me and/or wasting time will result in a permanent device-based ban (i.e. ability to play using any account or create new accounts from your mobile phone/tablet will be permanently disabled).

• Mr. D pinned this topic
29 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

Just to avoid any misunderstandings, I have no idea about the specific ingame behavior of Sandman but he is currently pretty active for a banned player.

Define "pretty active"! :)
Our bans don't prevent you from logging in, but you can no longer capture or upgrade lands, collect resources, scrap items, as well as attack anyone using an army or offensive structures.
I.e. you can look at everything you have, but you can't do anything with it (other than possibly upgrade your buildings with the remainder of your resources). :)

Did you see any different behaviour by that player?

Ah ok thanks, then I guessed wrong what banning exactly means. I was just a little bit confused seeing him still in my tracking list, still having lands in Berlin, still upgrading his Sandbagwalls and still restocking his army. 

So no, I didn't saw any different behavior than this. Thanks for clarifying :D

Ok, I've checked all users remaining in the list targeted by the new system and I've decided to speed up the events a little bit (as I don't see a decline in cheating despite all my announcements).

Anti-cheat system is now running in full-auto mode, which means you will only get one warning and a permanent ban afterwards in case of repeat GPS falsification.

Obviously, if the system makes a mistake and accidentally punishes a genuine player I will be happy to review that case and unban the wrongly accused party.
However, as stated in the original post, any attempts at deception and time wasting will not be tolerated and may increase your punishment to include the entire device (not just one account).

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

I often notice it after I click the flag, because clicking the flag is the first thing I do

@Republic of America is correct, you have nothing to worry about unless you start abusing it on purpose. :)

An occasional check-in in an inaccurate location is permitted and the anti-cheat knows to ignore them (as long as these are not generated by 3rd party software). ;)

But yes, it takes a second or two on average for the location services to pinpoint your location on any device when the app starts, there is nothing I can do to speed it up.