Domination: Earth

Map Features Request

S Keillan

I have gotten my spousal unit to start playing 😊 and she is growing her lands inside my large land. As my territory has quite a few structures in it, there is some difficulty in parsing out who owns what at a glance. This will presumably be worse once she achieves a Level 100+ land and starts building structures herself.

Hence, I would respectfully request that the map have the ability to filter various features, such as the player's lands, allies' lands, structures of each, etc. This would make the map more useful in dense regions and perhaps speed up loading with given items turned off.

• Like 2

In addition to that a "performance saving" mode would be nice where only the flags get displayed (structures would still be noticed through the tooltip). This way it would be easier to differ whose land it actually is since four lands near to each other (an aliied land, my land, an enemy land and a pvp-disabled land all with a sandbagwall on it) would normally all be displayed the same.