Domination: Earth

War Mechanics

URAS

Question

Some questions regarding war mechanics:

-Is it possible to attack with only a fraction of your army while leaving the rest to defend?

-Are players with bases less than lvl 10 able to attack another player to enter pvp early?

-Can an army be divided up to attack multiple locations simultaneously?

-Are there timers limiting how quickly troops can be transferred from base to base (i.e. if I eliminate all 300 of an enemy's local troops, can they rapidly transfer another 300 troops from a base hundreds of miles away in minutes?). If there aren't, shouldn't there be?

-What are the lvl 1 ranges of missile launchers and nuclear silos in kms? Their descriptions list a cryptic multiple (e.g. "x65").

Edited by URAS

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, URAS said:

Is it possible to attack with only a fraction of your army while leaving the rest to defend?

1 hour ago, URAS said:

Can an army be divided up to attack multiple locations simultaneously?

No, at this point not. But @Mr. D has mentioned sometime before that this feature is already on his list if I remember correctly.

1 hour ago, URAS said:

Are there timers limiting how quickly troops can be transferred from base to base (i.e. if I eliminate all 300 of an enemy's local troops, can they rapidly transfer another 300 troops from a base hundreds of miles away in minutes?). If there aren't, shouldn't there be?

As soon as I know no, there are no such timers within the game. I transferred troops a dozen times in no time before.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, URAS said:

Are players with bases less than lvl 10 able to attack another player to enter pvp early?

I think nothing has changed since this post:

On 2.2.2018 at 11:22 AM, Mr. D said:

Which is why disabling all PvP for new players (i.e. making them unable to attack non-AI enemies and making all of their lands non-attackable either) seems like the best quick solution currently.

• Like 2

On 23/04/2018 at 6:17 AM, URAS said:

-What are the lvl 1 ranges of missile launchers and nuclear silos in kms? Their descriptions list a cryptic multiple (e.g. "x65").

These are relative to your current land size, but once you place one of these buildings you will see their exact range in My Lands -> Existing Buildings. :)
But as a general rule of thumb simply multiply x65 by 500 meters and that will be the radius (keep in mind though that it grows with building level; nukes can reach as far as 100km). :)

• Like 1