Domination: Earth

Invisibility after a War

URAS

Question

After a war ends by timer or surrender, neither party can see or interact with the other. Does this only end if a truce is agreed upon by both parties? Or does this effect eventually end after a period of time?

7 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, URAS said:

After a war ends by timer or surrender, neither party can see or interact with the other. Does this only end if a truce is agreed upon by both parties?

That is correct!

There are too many players in certain parts of the world and cities become "overcrowded", and since some players make it their primary objective to attack anyone they see such constant harassment used to cause many players to leave as they weren't interested in the war aspect that much. :)
So yes, the invisibility effect only ends if both parties agree to see each other via a truce.

• Like 1

Well at least it should be possible to track the enemy player after a war:

On 26.2.2018 at 7:50 PM, Mr. D said:

Regardless of whether you were victorious or not, both participating parties can no longer see or interact with each other after the war is over (but you can still Track your enemy manually if you want to)

However, I am not able to track the one I had a war with so I'm not sure about this.

2 hours ago, Ruvox said:

However, I am not able to track the one I had a war with so I'm not sure about this.

If that's the case then it is a bug (potentially a subject for a new topic ;)); I'll run some tests!

1 minute ago, DSEGTeam said:

Who cares?

Because it is a deliberate post in an area that is not directed at use for this. Just as normal people to not drive on sidewalks or use powerboats in indoor pools is how people do not state personal opinion, debate, and suggestions in the Questions area. So whereas no one will charge you with reckless driving, needless endangerment, or attempt to place you in a psych ward it does not mean you should totally disregard the rules placed by the owner and moderator of this forum. Besides, isn't it just decent to let this go already?  

I have noticed that the complaints on the surrender mechanics are all players who attack..I think Mr. D did a great job with the current mechanics and I don't really see a change for it as mr . D did explain that if a lower player does eventually get into a truce or an expired time limit from a truce..they are vulnerable for attack again and also may not be able to grow due to over powerment of the attack player or players lands that over cross smaller players and cannot grow..it woukd be unfair for the weak ones and since this surrender mechanic came into play. .domination earth has seen more active players and not much bad reviews as the game has a safe house for the weak players who do not wish to ever fight..but hjust grow land..I think the current surrender mechanic is perfectly fine for the time being..there is no need to change anything..changing it may reduce players knowing they will lose more than they would gain.