Domination: Earth

War without reason

SebRut

I just checked my wars and discovered that I've been at war with a player named "Thomas" where both of us have 0 points. I don't really know where this war is coming from and I cant track the other player either.

It's entirely possible that this person attacked you and immediately retreated having seen your defending army or tried to attack you using an offensive structure, but failed because of the range/resource/pvp limitations. :)

Wars don't usually appear without reason, so this person must have bumped into you at some point!

As to not being able to track them, can you please elaborate what's happening? Do no lands appear once you hit that name in the list of tracked players or you can't add him to the list in the first place?

Just now, Mr. D said:

As to not being able to track them, can you please elaborate what's happening? No lands appear once you hit that name in the list of tracked players or you can't add him to the list in the first place?

When I try to add this player to my "Tracked Players" the only thing happening is the view reloading without actually adding the player to the list.

1 minute ago, SebRut said:

When I try to add this player to my "Tracked Players" the only thing happening is the view reloading without actually adding the player to the list.

That sounds weird... I was about to suggest that they've changed their name, but if you aren't seeing any messages then that's unlikely the case.

I'll look into it. ;)

I one time accidentally sent an army to another player, mistakenly thinking it was a FoT land. I retreated before any combat began and apologized for the scare. I believe that was before the current war system so we didn't go through a whole process. (We allied to prevent this from reoccurring.) Just saying that a war could happen by accident that way.