Domination: Earth

Lvl 100+ Structures when Attacked

URAS

Question

Some questions about combat mechanics with lvl 100+ structures:

1) When a lvl 100+ flag with multiple structures scattered over it is attacked, does an attacking guard tower need to have the specific structure within range or the flag itself?

2) If sandbags and guard towers are scattered over that lvl 100+ flag area, can the attacker select which he attacks first, or must the defensive sandbags be destroyed before the guardtowers?

3) If a lvl 100+ flag has many sandbags, why don't their defensive bonuses stack (i.e. only the most upgraded sandbag determines the troop defensive bonus)?

Edited by URAS

5 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, URAS said:

If a lvl 100+ flag has many sandbags, why don't their defensive bonuses stack (i.e. only the most upgraded sandbag determines the troop defensive bonus)?

Wall Stacks
Having multiple walls within the same land does not increase the total defence points provided by these walls, but increases the amount of damage an invading army has to deal to start damaging other structures.
Only the highest level wall is considered for the purpose of all defence score calculations.

For example, if you have 99 walls of level 1 and one wall of level 10, your land will be protected by the defence score of the level 10 wall (until it's destroyed), but all 100 lands have to be destroyed before any other building can be damaged.

55 minutes ago, URAS said:

When a lvl 100+ flag with multiple structures scattered over it is attacked, does an attacking guard tower need to have the specific structure within range or the flag itself?

Attack Ranges
It matters where your Guard Towers are placed!
Attack radius of Guard Towers, Missile Launchers and Nuclear Silos no longer depends on the size of your land and uses 500m radius as a default distance unit (i.e. Guard Tower level 1 has a radius of 500m, level 2 - 1km, level 3 - 1.5km), but its center and reach are calculated from the spot where the building is located, not from the centre of your land.
Accordingly, some towers placed closer to the land's edge will reach further out than those protecting the middle.

57 minutes ago, Eerienkah said:

Attack radius of Guard Towers, Missile Launchers and Nuclear Silos no longer depends on the size of your land and uses 500m radius as a default distance unit (i.e. Guard Tower level 1 has a radius of 500m, level 2 - 1km, level 3 - 1.5km), but its center and reach are calculated from the spot where the building is located, not from the centre of your land.
Accordingly, some towers placed closer to the land's edge will reach further out than those protecting the middle.

To clarify, I'm wondering if an attacker need only be in range of the peripheral structure (e.g. the guard tower) to attack it or if he needs to be in range of the flag. Similarly, if he is in range of the flag, is he also in range of all structures attached to that lvl 100 land (i.e. can he attack a sandbag beyond his guard tower's radius if the lvl 100 flag the sandbag is attached to is within its radius)?

55 minutes ago, URAS said:

If sandbags and guard towers are scattered over that lvl 100+ flag area, can the attacker select which he attacks first, or must the defensive sandbags be destroyed before the guardtowers?

Sand bags go first AFAIK