Domination: Earth

Possible glitch to get greater than 100 defense on new bases

Z3nd

I am not sure if it's a glitch or not but I found that if I've dropped a few sand bags on my land that I then turn into a base, those sandbags will remain and add to the bases defenses. I do not know if this is a glitch or not and just noticed it when scrolling through my bases to upgrade the concrete walls on some new ones.

Screenshot_20180509-095752.png

The same thing happens with me. I take advantage of it as much as I can by building to Level 10 on the sandbags before converting to a base. The sandbags cannot upgrade after base conversion which leaves a weird button on the base screen for partials.

I've mentioned this unusable upgrade button some time before. However, what would be the alternative to a level 4 land with buildings on it upgrading to a base with the same buildings? You could either ignore the sandbagwall or give base points for it just like when merging. But the current situation also has its sense since you have to build a sandbagwall on a defenceless land and the longer you wait defenceless up to 50 minutes for a level 10 sandbagwall you will get rewarded with a little more basedefence which can never be wrong,

• Like 1