Domination: Earth

Thanx a lot..... I am out

Jokerrr83

Ne ani se nebudu snazit s Vama komunikovat v angličtině. Vy nekomunikujete vubec a rovnou rozdávate BANy takze diky.... Ps : tipuji to na jasny duvod.... Hraju mimo cesty, tak by nekdo musel i vylezt z auta... Check Top Player in Europa.... Before judgement..... No way .... 

Screenshot_20180520-152717.jpg

Hi!

In regard to the lack of communication: this is your first post, I can't see any emails from yourself in my mailbox and there's nothing on Facebook; where exactly is that I am not communicating with you? :)
My communication is usually a lot better when there are any attempts at talking to me via any channels mentioned above.
Unfortunately, because we have tens of thousands players in the game it is not physically possible for me to meet & greet every new player within the game personally, but you will find that any question posted on the forum is eventually answered.

If you're referring to the ban you received, you did get one in-game warning (as a push notification & inbox message), which is your cue to contact me if you believe there was a mistake.
All warnings & bans are 100% automated as there is no way for me to review all our game accounts manually (again, there are many thousands of them).

But back to the main subject!

Let me get this straight: you've looked at #1 player in Europe, came to conclusion that there is no way they're playing without cheating (as your gut feel is of course more accurate than any automated anti-cheat :)) and decided that this warrants you using a Fake GPS to catch up?

First of all, any "Fake GPS vigilantism" is really a bad idea for reasons described in this thread: 

And also because you will inevitably get caught by the anti-cheat.
As I mentioned above, it is fully automated and the anti-cheat checks every single account existing in the game 24/7, so there is no way to reach #1 position in Leaderboards via Fake GPS without it catching you.
This machine does not hold a personal grudge towards you and it does not discriminate against Fake GPS users; everyone gets the same treatment. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Mr. D, I wanted so badly to respond to this post. But I doubt it I could do it as eloquently and wonderful as you did. I agree with you and have to say I find many of the Community Players actions repugnant. Thank you for your fabulous response. Once again, I'm impressed by your diplomacy with players who deserve none. 

That being said I might be here just to see if you can hint at what the next update is? 😉😉😉 

JK ik you can't tell yet 😉

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Republic of America said:

@Mr. D, I wanted so badly to respond to this post. But I doubt it I could do it as eloquently and wonderful as you did. I agree with you and have to say I find many of the Community Players actions repugnant. Thank you for your fabulous response. Once again, I'm impressed by your diplomacy with players who deserve none. 

Haha, thank you. :D
Just trying to be fair and impartial.

4 minutes ago, Republic of America said:

That being said I might be here just to see if you can hint at what the next update is? 😉😉😉 

JK ik you can't tell yet 😉

Ah yes, unfortunately that would be off-topic within this thread, so I'll just have to post some spoilers elsewhere later (as soon as I have them). ;)

I am play a next ARG, ... Ingress, Resources.... Any othet games, have not problem... Only this.    Fake gps ... Lol you Are kiding mee? Why I doing this shit? .... This is a bug for this game, fix it, ....

Before hate, you must take on yours brain and check .... Read... Reading is a special abilitis... Not have all trolls .. san

9 hours ago, Eerienkah said:

I'm not sure where I can check out the European top... But are you trying to point fingers in my direction? 😁

Where are you living .... Some island ? Wao you have a el.energi? GG.... And now, learnig use yours brain 😏 and tay yours fingrs in quite... 

Use of a foreign app to get advantage in the game is not game's "bug", it's just cheating.

I'm pretty sure with attitude like that you'll be banned from all other games too. Just give it some time. Noone likes cheaters...

Edited by Eerienkah