Domination: Earth

U$: Do merged buildings lead to it's loss?

Republic of America

Question

So I accidentally built a Missle launcher on a small land I intend to combine with a larger land and I was curious, will I lose the U$ I spent to build it? Or will it just move the building or convert it back to rss? Or as I suspect will I just be out the U$ and get them as base levels? 

Thx in advance

Edited by Republic of America
I can't spell.

6 answers to this question

No problem! :)

Ok, it should now be safe to merge your land; all invested Unobtainium into removed structures will be instantly refunded upon merge.

Please let me know if that doesn't happen or if there's anything else I can help with. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm nearly sure you would loose the building and its level would go to your base as points.
But why don't you just build a land on the other side of your missle launcher land, to merge it with the missile launcher land and repeat this till your missile launcher land is big enough to be savely merged with the at the moment bigger land?

Thanks for pointing it out, this does sound like an unfair situation indeed!

I'll see if I can release a fix today refunding your Unobtainium from any merged structures (otherwise they will indeed be considered as extra base levels, just like from sand walls etc.).

Please don't merge these lands until I post again saying that it's done. :)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ruvox said:

I'm nearly sure you would loose the building and its level would go to your base as points.
But why don't you just build a land on the other side of your missle launcher land, to merge it with the missile launcher land and repeat this till your missile launcher land is big enough to be savely merged with the at the moment bigger land?

Unfortunately, I have been walking about 2 miles (after driving)) toevel this little land up and combine it with my big 800 land. So I think the work to enlarge the currently lvl 15 might be more willing than it's worth... I'll see if any of my allies want it I gues. Bummer. Thx tho

2 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

Thanks for pointing it out, this does sound like an unfair situation indeed!

I'll see if I can release a fix today refunding your Unobtainium from any merged structures (otherwise they will indeed be considered as extra base levels, just like from sand walls etc.).

Please don't merge these lands until I post again saying that it's done. :)

Huge thanks appreciate this update. I'll just pass the land over to a friend and let them hold onto it until then. 👍