Domination: Earth

Suggestion: Rename Land

Fritzmann

I think a cool feature would be able to rename captured lands and bases. The existing naming system rarely gets where I actually am correct, and while it's cool to have each base as the town where it is, the lands just are boring. Keeping the lands name would be fine, but I want to be able to put a unique identifier on each land, maybe a "nickname" feature would be the right name for it.

Let me know what you think, I really like this game and really hope it keeps growing and developing.

• Like 1

I can see this as a not bad ldea for bases. Right now I have two pairs of bases with the same name as they are located in cities with the same name but in differing states. A unique name would allow for some personalization, a lot like naming cities in Civilization for example. That is, if it not an issue with databases.

However, I doubt that this would be useful for individual lands. They spawn way too quickly and get merged in frequently. At least bases are fairly stable. 

Both ideas are perfectly valid; in fact, they are already somewhere in the middle of my task list. :)

I agree that there is little value in naming level 1 lands, but I think this feature could be unlocked for level 100 lands as they are much more static...
In any case, something along these lines will be added into the game eventually! ;)