Domination: Earth

Fast map style swap

I would like to make a small feature suggestion:

In current game there are several map styles (Day/Night/Black), each of them having it's pros and cons that make them useful in different situations, eg:

• when biking with phone mounted, I prefer Night because the streets have much better visibility here in high sunlight;
  • on other occasions I prefer Black, since it gives a good icon to background contrasts, it's just easy to see FoT and resources clearly on that map.

Unfortunately, switching maps is quite hard now.

Would it be possible to make a button in the UI screen that could be use to swap map styles - the way it does in Google Maps?

I understand that the space in main UI is limited and it if that is an issue, I think that such feature could be included in the top left yellow button (3-Dot button), or even better, certain items might get reorganized to make place for the new one, e.g.:

• Items and Power-Ups is a button that is used less than once an hour or even less often; might get hidden in the 3-Dot button
  • Current Objective button, while important for new players, looses it's purpose after few days of play, and could for example be moved into right corner and disappear once the objectives are complete
  • Trade Management would better fit in main "Hamburger" menu.

I leave it for discussion, but please keep comments focused on map style swap, not on what to remove from UI as what I wrote about removing buttons is more of a quick suggestion, not a merit of this topic :)

Edited by Олег Поленин
  • Like 2