Domination: Earth

Poor WiFi causing gliches?

So I'm having this problem, I have just upgraded a land from level 1 to level 3. It skipped two and gave me messages that I had upgraded this land twice at the same time. It had been buggy and lagging but I kept hitting the small flag button, this for some reason allowed me to upgrad a land in half the time needed. 

If you could kindly remove the unfair land level from the land pictured here that would be fabulous.

The exact same thing happened to me today on the land "toom Baumarkt Bergen auf Rügen" it got upgraded from level 8 directly to level 9 and 10. Feel free to reset this land by one level. 
Unfortunately, this also used 2 super magnet charges at the same position at the same time which somehow messed up my item usage planning for that trip.

Sorry guys, this is a known issue indeed related to thread concurrency which is a major pain to resolve (a lot of code needs to be changed; it is a work in progress).
Thankfully, it doesn't happen too often so considering the Super Magnet drawbacks I am happy for you to keep the extra land levels as long as you don't intentionally try and squeeze more out of every land capture from now on. :)