Domination: Earth

Non existant sandbag wall showing up

SebRut

That's correct, you shouldn't be able to see the primary base of another player (as on your second screenshot), but you can still see other captured lands (i.e. not belonging to a base) and buildings that belong to those lands, so that bit is correct!

It seems like there's a collision between multiple lands at that spot; possibly there was a land in place already and then the base appeared... did you move your base or was it always there?

1 minute ago, Mr. D said:

It seems like there's a collision between multiple lands at that spot; possibly there was a land in place already and then the base appeared... did you move your base or was it always there?

Yep, I moved my based over there shortly after first creating it, but I still dont know where that sandbag wall is coming from, as I have not constructed one in my base.

I do see a sandbag wall in the database that was built on a standalone piece of land (level 2) yesterday at 5:35pm. This level 2 land isn't part of a base, it's just there on its own.
Perhaps you did it before moving the base and now that the base is here it's no longer possible to see the old land?

I've never experienced buildings appearing out of nowhere before, but I'm happy for you to keep a free wall; it's only going to help your defences! :) 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mr. D said:

I do see a sandbag wall in the database that was built on a standalone piece of land (level 2) yesterday at 5:35pm. This level 2 land isn't part of a base, it's just there on its own.
Perhaps you did it before moving the base and now that the base is here it's no longer possible to see the old land?

I've never experienced buildings appearing out of nowhere before, but I'm happy for you to keep a free wall; it's only going to help your defences! :) 

Well, that could certainly be the issue, I didn't thought about this. :)