Domination: Earth

Few suggestions on base renaming

1. Base renaming button

Currently, the only way to rename a base would be (I presume) to find on the map the land corresponding to the base and press the rename button there.

It would improve visibility, if an additional button pointing to rename options was placed in the base list window.

2. Name restore option

This might be an issue that does not affect many people, but during the period of location data provider switchover, I've made several bases which received names based directly on land names, and those name are still highly incomprehensible, like "cafe UCEN" or "Lakeside Fire Department".

Since the rename feature was introduced, I could off course "purchase" an option to rename the name to the default value, but then... It's weird to pay for just restoring the "default" free name.

This made me to think: would it be possible, regarding bases only (!) to provide a free option to "restore" the name of the base to either a "default" name (the one provided by current algorithm) or even better, one of the choice of "default"/"free" names that are based upon the geolocation data (like "City", "Region" etc., whatever the service provides).

This way, the "premium" feature would only relate to the fully customized name, while "regional" name would remain a free option.