Domination: Earth

Not getting Supplies from Depot/Oil Rig

Reiss

Hello,

I purchased the supply Depot yesterday, which I am getting Supplies from.  Today, I occupied 1 supply depot and 1 oil rig.  Both show that I am the owner.  However, when collecting supplies hourly I am only getting 1 supply (from the purchased supply depot).  The "My Lands" tab is also only showing 1 supply.  I've reset the game numerous times.

Thanks,

Reiss

10 hours ago, Reiss said:

I have another oil rig now that is also not working.  So 2 oil rigs and a supply depot.

Apologies for a delay in response!

That is quite weird indeed, will investigate... I have also extended the lifetime of your oil rigs to compensate for the lost time. ;)

@Reiss I've just logged into your account (don't worry, I don't know your password; I can just view contents of any live account from mine! :)) and it actually looks as follows for me!

52581061_379878752790048_5643334633190850560_n2.thumb.jpg.de4af1cb0659b3cec5cfa6e2545d0064.jpg

+20 Money seems to be listed correctly.

Can you please hit the "Collect Resources" button again once it becomes available and keep an eye on the resource total? ;)

If it didn't work before, I think it should definitely kick in now!