Domination: Earth

Land reduced but army not engaged

Turkey Foot

Question

After a year of playing i was in the top 25 player for land size. But with no one else playing nearby i got bored and uninstalled. I recently reinstalled and notice a land reduced from around 1300 radius down to 500. My messages also say i lost a war to x. However, my army numbers hadn't changed and the defenses were still good. I can't see land belonging to x and am not sure what happened during my uninstall. This makes the game feel a bit pointless. I can't re-engage or attack this player, just mindlessly rebuild land for that attack which happens once a year. Hmm. Any thoughts anyone?

2 answers to this question

Hi, and welcome back. Recently all lands larger than level 500 were reduced to level 500 along with a significant rule change, so that would explain the loss of land levels. As far as the war is concerned, it's possible that yout opponent started a conflict prior to your lands going into hibernation, and you lost on points. Your army need not have been involved if the attack was on a structure, and that could happen if he grew into a sandbagged land of yours. If you want to be able to see your opponent again, offer or accept a truce request.

Edited by S Keillan
  • Thanks 1

It's also possible that a flag outside of your bases range was attacked. Any flags over 100km from a base are indefensible, but you should be able to see which flag was attacked by checking your messages. Tapping on any of the alerts or battle reports should take you to the flag in question.