Domination: Earth

Any issue - let us know!

Mr. D

When I pick up resources on the map, I get a pop up telling me how many I collected, however they don't add to my resources under the construction tab. I had 9 Manpower and picked up 2 on the map so I could build a barracks, but I still only have 9 in my inventory. Possibly a bug?

• 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon!

I got used to the fact that many applications close by double pressing the "back" button, the game does not respond to such clicks. To return to the desktop, you have to press the "home" button. Is it possible for me to do the same for myself?

Question on the algorithm of the game. The range of attack of the third level guard tower is 1.5 km, the radius of the ground is 400 km - 2 km, as a result, enemy lands that are within a radius of the earth can not be attacked by me. Is it possible only to place a new ground next to them for a subsequent attack from it?

I do not know whether this is a problem or a feature:
I set the tracking mode for the player by taking his nickname in the rating, but when the tracking is activated nothing happens, I do not move to his lands. This function probably works only for tracking neighbors?

The tracking option shows you lands of a player but only within your bases radius. So if the player does not have any lands within 100 km around your base (the big circle you see when you zoom out) you will not see any difference. Usually, you can see that the tracking option is working when the earth view refreshes.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Arb1tr said:

Question on the algorithm of the game. The range of attack of the third level guard tower is 1.5 km, the radius of the ground is 400 km - 2 km, as a result, enemy lands that are within a radius of the earth can not be attacked by me. Is it possible only to place a new ground next to them for a subsequent attack from it?

I'm very sorry, but I don't think I fully understand your scenario! Could you please elaborate / rephrase the question? :)

Are you saying that your guard tower cannot reach enemies that are located between two of your lands?

22 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

I'm very sorry, but I don't think I fully understand your scenario! Could you please elaborate / rephrase the question? :)

Are you saying that your guard tower cannot reach enemies that are located between two of your lands?

Land level 400. The radius is 2 kilometers. At the edge of the circle, about 1800 meters from the center of a foreign land. My third-level watchtower has a range of 1500 meters. As a result, I can not attack someone else's land that is within my circle.

2 hours ago, Arb1tr said:

Land level 400. The radius is 2 kilometers. At the edge of the circle, about 1800 meters from the center of a foreign land. My third-level watchtower has a range of 1500 meters. As a result, I can not attack someone else's land that is within my circle.

Got it, thanks!

Yup, that is an issue indeed; I will adjust all attack buildings to consider land size whenever the land is greater than 100 level. ;)
The fix will be included in the next release or sooner!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr. D said:

Got it, thanks!

Yup, that is an issue indeed; I will adjust all attack buildings to consider land size whenever the land is greater than 100 level. ;)
The fix will be included in the next release or sooner!

I see already :-)
Now Guard Level 3 attack attacks at 6 kilometers as a 120 mm mortar :-)

Also from the pluses of the change that I began to own Sourses of Money, which are outside in meters 300 from the border of my land 400 level.
Is it a bug or a feature?

Edited by Arb1tr

19 hours ago, Arb1tr said:

I see already :-)
Now Guard Level 3 attack attacks at 6 kilometers as a 120 mm mortar :-)

Glad to hear it's working. :D

19 hours ago, Arb1tr said:

Also from the pluses of the change that I began to own Sourses of Money, which are outside in meters 300 from the border of my land 400 level.
Is it a bug or a feature?

Depends on how far outside these are! Do you have a screenshot, by any chance?

Circle accuracy does drop a little bit as the land grows bigger, as Earth isn't exactly flat and conversion of lat/lng to distance loses precision when large areas are visualised. :)
However, if it's 300 more meters away from the land's edge then it's definitely a bug!

Hi @wardi!

Some new texts were added today and certain devices receive changes slower than others, unfortunately.

You can either wait for approx 24 hours for the app to refresh, or you can force it to download new texts faster by going to your phone's settings -> apps -> Domination: Earth -> Storage -> Clear Data (button). After that reopening the game will force all translations to be updated. :)

Sorry it's a bit complicated; I am already working on a solution to synchronize texts easier!