Domination: Earth

Any issue - let us know!

Mr. D

Hi!

Did you see a message at the bottom of the screen saying that you've collected that Personnel?
If not, then I'm afraid someone stole it right in front of you! :)

If you did see the message, but the number of personnel didn't increase, it is possible that you've reached the maximum of allowed personnel per base. How many units do you have currently?

55 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

Hi!

Did you see a message at the bottom of the screen saying that you've collected that Personnel?
If not, then I'm afraid someone stole it right in front of you! :)

If you did see the message, but the number of personnel didn't increase, it is possible that you've reached the maximum of allowed personnel per base. How many units do you have currently?

I saw the message and i only have 9 personnel, but i need 10 for barracks or something

Hey,

I play domination since yesterday and really like it. However sometimes the countdown for the next possibility to capture land slides under the upper tab bar. I tried to reproduce this but I have no idea why this happens. Since yesterday it happened three times. The only thing that helps is to restart the app. I am using a nexus 5x with Android 8.0.
Hope this report helps you ;)

photo5199545769009457385.jpg

Edited by Ruvox
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

These appear for 7 days every time your base gets a new level or when someone else establishes a new base in the area.

Additionally, there is always a 5% chance to find a new source when you capture new lands, so the more you play the more sources will appear around you. :)

55 minutes ago, LikeTotallyLuks said:

Hello,

I messed up. I actually moved my base because i thought it will be free again after I'll move it. I asked on disord beforehand and smb sait was free, later someone else said that it will cost 1 unobtainium after i move it for the 1st time but it was too late :(. is there a chance i could get another free move?

No problem; I've given you one more free attempt. ;) Use it wisely or the alternative would be what Eerienkah suggested! :)

It seems that either the resource capturing radius or resource placement are incorrect. I've applied 2 metal detectors and initiated resource capture. Displayed radius covers money icon fully but message says: "no resources nearby". Here are screenshots. When I walked few more steps toward the resource it worked.

blob.thumb.png.2b01dd891f20d2afa5285279d778be18.pngblob.thumb.png.c2b50dd9df7f07c036feeb786fe02d61.png

Edited by AntKeeper

1 hour ago, Riylan said:

Because of the angle of viewing the map, resources/points on the map aren't in the places they look like they are.  If you zoom in as far as you can, they're most accurate.  The farther out you zoom, the more error is introduced. 

But I used normal angle (flat map) so there shouldn't be any distortions. Zoom should not change any relational dimensions.

One time i'm was try capture a oil tower. When i come to  the tower. and captured it. i will be surprised. I received a new land. After rotation the map the oil tower stood on another street. It was be on the  steep hill. possible it's a problem connect with terrain on google maps

That should be fixed as it is very confusing. It is ok to have fixed size icons for all zoom levels but common practice is that icons have some point showing the exact location of the resource (e.g. center of the icon or bottom point of the flag). Independantly of the zoom level or rotation this point should have fixed location. As I can see now when I zoom in to see the precise location of some resource it may be located at cross-road but when I zoom out icon moves far from that cross-road. Check it please.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AntKeeper said:

That should be fixed as it is very confusing. It is ok to have fixed size icons for all zoom levels but common practice is that icons have some point showing the exact location of the resource (e.g. center of the icon or bottom point of the flag). Independantly of the zoom level or rotation this point should have fixed location. As I can see now when I zoom in to see the precise location of some resource it may be located at cross-road but when I zoom out icon moves far from that cross-road. Check it please.

Hmm.. it's possible that the marker anchor shifts during resizing. I'll look into that! ;) 

• Like 1