Domination: Earth

SUPPLIES!!

Irrelevents

I know things are busy what with new rules and discussions thereafter, but supplies have been an issue for a while.

Without adding to the to-do list by suggesting creative alternatives, can we get an option to just delete supplies? I haven't minded much until recently but I'm in an area that spawns them favorably and it's impacting rss spawns from upgrades for having x number of rss's already on the map.

Edit: or is there some other way I'm not noticing to use or lose them?

Screenshot_20190611-174433.jpg

Edited by Irrelevents

The option to delete resources off the map would actually be quite devastating: remember, all players share them and if you do not need a particular resource it doesn't mean that someone else isn't currently travelling to pick one of them up. :)
Allowing players to remove resources for each other would be prone to abuse and leads to a great deal of frustration.

However, if you have nothing to spend your supplies on anymore (e.g. army), we can have a think about other alternatives... as long as they are MMO-friendly (i.e. considerate of the other players)! :)

I am just guessing, but I think the concern is about being able to part with supplies already existing in one's warehouses. I know that I have had an issue with personnel, maxing out the amount that I can carry and having almost nothing to use them on. (Armies are maxed, and guard towers are expensive with money.) What I believe @Irrelevents is noting is that an inability to spend supplies quickly enough is preventing him from collecting more supplies, which prevent the generation of other resources that may be more useful. He may also be in an area that has no other players to assist in collecting them as well.

• Haha 1

An idea that I have bounced around in my head would be an exchange of resources for other resources. I know that unobtanium can be converted for the other resources, but what if one could trace supplies for money or personnel, or some other permutation. I would suggest a fairly outrageous conversion rate, say 100 supplies for 10 money or one personnel, but it would give an option for getting specific items.

Apologies, I wasn't clear! :P

Indeed I was asking about removing them from my* inventory so I could resume cleaning up the rest of the town. I wouldn't ever suggest anyone have the ability to affect what other players players have access to in a given area

A trade rate would be nice but as I said, considering the value of time lately I wouldn't mind a simple delete option.

• 2 weeks later...