Domination: Earth

09/10/2019 - Migration & Maintenance

Mr. D

Hi all,

As some of you know, Epic Dragon has moved from the UK to Australia last year and this week we intend to finalize the move hardware & software-wise.

This means that I'll be transferring our servers, databases and other services that run "Domination: Earth" to a new location, which will involve some downtime.
I will do my best to minimize the amount of time our servers will be offline, but I am positive that this will be over by Friday (11th of October 2019). So if you still cannot access the game or the forum after that time, please send me a message via our Facebook page ( http://facebook.com/domination.earth/ ). ;)

Additionally, the "Domination: Earth" app itself will be re-published by our Australian company (Epic Dragon Pty Ltd), so some changes may appear on the Play Store page.

As for the iOS side of things, unfortunately we have run into some unanticipated trouble with Apple, so it is likely that the iOS app will remain as is and will not be updated for a while until all of the associated "red tape" is resolved.

Please post if you have any questions!

Indeed, Brexiting before the UK seemed like an achievement. :D

I believe it's actually all done now; everything is functional!
Our geolocation service should automatically transition in approx. 7 days (when the old API key expires and the new one kicks in), so please let me know if you suddenly run into problems with capturing new lands, but otherwise there should be no further downtime involved!