Land and general stuff

Grizzlyfilms

Things that would be Nice to have:

Global chat

Taxes

More indept stuff

Easy to find new countrys and to talk and comunicate 

Annex land 

Annex land where you Are going (walking/driving/scating) mabye you need troops where you Are to annex

More indept army like to send an army to annex/conquer land

More visual stuff

More ways to conquer land

Easyer to make an alliance 

Merge alliances

More ways to get reasources 

Visual army

Riot

Less waiting time to get more land to counquer

An tutorial

Ai

Build factory 

Paintbrush tool

Thank you for your ideas, @Grizzlyfilms. :)

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by the "Paintbrush tool"?

I also wanted to ask about the "Tutorial" point: we currently have the round "i" button with the "Current Objectives", which shows you the key game elements step by step.
What do you feel is missing from that window and what information would be needed for an additional tutorial?

Btw when i am Home i claim land every 15min to make my Home area bigger but nothing is happening, is this a bug? (Nothing is leveling up) 

I Also have Claude land om other pleaces but i can't do enything with them (ONLY the one WHO is closest to my Home) 

Ones O Claire land in bjerkelundsparken (Norway) but i had low internet connection in that minute and the claim did not happen (the countdown did happen)

12 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Btw when i am Home i claim land every 15min to make my Home area bigger but nothing is happening, is this a bug? (Nothing is leveling up) 

That's correct, the base doesn't grow when you capture land within its radius; take a closer look at the appearing pop up! ;)
When you capture land on a base its defences grow temporarily, which is useful if you're under attack.
But the only way to advance your base forward is by capturing lands outside of it: every land capture and every upgrade of external lands counts as a "level up" point for your base. 
So you cannot expand its territory without leaving home (after all, that's what the game is all about - going outside :)).

I Also have Claude land om other pleaces but i can't do enything with them (ONLY the one WHO is closest to my Home) 

Yes indeed; some players have thousands of lands captured and adding them to the list would be devastating for the UI, plus defeat the purpose of a game oriented on travels and going outside. :) 
However, we are working on an update which would allow managing *some* larger pieces of land (of a very high level) remotely by utilising certain base features.
Smaller lands though will still be unmanageable if you're too far away, remaining just as indicators of accumulated base experience. :) 

Ones O Claire land in bjerkelundsparken (Norway) but i had low internet connection in that minute and the claim did not happen (the countdown did happen)

If the countdown did start then something has upgraded or a new land appeared somewhere, but it may not have been in your current position.
In areas with bad network coverage and slow internet the GPS may jump sideways sometimes and capture lands that aren't exactly nearby. :)
Unfortunately, it is a hardware limitation that we can't fix (unless we start installing cell tower all over the world to improve coverage, but that's slightly outside our budget :D).

The only possible exception is if you've been blocked by our anti-cheat (in case the GPS jumped too far), but in this case switching back and forth between tabs (once) should reset the timer back to zero. ;) 

When you are at your base, you don't realy claim land but improve the defence of your base.
When you do this a text pops up saying "Success! Your presence on a base increased it defences by 2 points for 2 hours! Check in within that time again for an increased effect and duration!"
So you use the "capture land" button within the range of your base to "check in".

That is basically the idea of any AR-game. You have to move and go outside to play the game. Therefore, you are only able to interact with your nearest peace of land which has to be not more than 500 meters away from you. If you want to capture new land, build buildings on your land or level land up, you always have to go there (in range of 500 meters)
You are always able to click on your land and then on the upcomming panel to show surrounding things you might not be able to see from your location. You can also always collect resources that spawned on your land with the tracking sattelite no matter where you are. 

whooops @Mr. D was faster and more precisely of course:P

Edited by Ruvox
  • Thanks 1