Domination: Earth

Google login

Joris

Hi all,

After being inactive after quite a while I dexided to pick up the game again. When I saw It was updated and the google log in was fixed I updated It. Once the game was updated I opened the game and clicked on sign in with google and clicked the email I play on. After the pop up closed Nothing happened. I tried again and again. After this I decided to uninstall and install the APK of an old version Dan had sent me as a temporary fix. I tried to log in on the old version, but the same thing happens. When you choose your email and the Google pop up closes, nothing happens. This means that I am currently locked out of my account. I hope we can at least find a (temporary) fix for this problem.

-Joris

Hi Joris,

Really sorry for the new Google login trouble; Google has disabled access to our new Australia-based developer account and we have to jump through a number of legal hoops to get it back. :(

As a temporary solution I'll assign a regular password to your account and PM it to you shortly. ;)