Domination: Earth

Missing Notifications

S Keillan

A few of us in the Discord server have seen our notifications for activity not working. As least from my end, this includes alerts for available capture, collection of resources, and attack alerts. They were working approximately a day ago. I checked the settings on my phone in both the app and in the system UI, and I should be getting alerts.

Always had this problem. Notifications work how they like. Sometimes I get double ping and sometimes none. About 60% of the time they work like supposed to. Not sure if there has been a change recently as I haven't played for a while as I havent left the city.

Edited by ValarMorghulis

Hey guys,

My apologies for this; I have posted elsewhere that we are experiencing issues with Google, this is still happening as our account associated with push notifications got "accidentally lost" during migration from the UK to AU.

I am doing my best to resolve this ASAP, but this will require downloading a new version of the app from the Play Store once that becomes available; all legacy versions will no longer have the push notification support, I'm afraid.

• Thanks 1