Domination: Earth

New UI: small bugs and suggestions

I'll write few smaller 2.0 issues in a single post, and then write about larger issues in separate post.

• bug: The Capture icon lost the background progress bar. Small font and low contrast added, it's very hard now to check remaining time, especially when on the move.
  • bug: Binocs icon for regional stats is missing (does not appear on the map).
  • bug: The new squarish font does incomplete unicode support. Certain polish diacritics are not supported (ł,ą,ę), which is weird, since I see others supported.
  • bug: The resource icons disappear for a while, whenever one jumps into Earth View back from any tab.
  • bug: The trade resource selector: once the value has been edited manually, pressing + and - buttons tends to concatenate "1" and "-1" strings to the end existing values instead of changing the value
  • suggestion: The dark notice popup appears over the GPS button. Would work better if centered, so that it doesn't cover the icons on neither side.
  • suggestion: Resource icons should link to resource purchase screens! (finding the UBT purchase screen is still hard!)
  • suggestion: The TP resource icon is misleading, looks more like a land/land lv measure. This one needs something dedicated.
  • suggestion: The bottom main UI buttons: once the capture button was moved to the bottom right corner, its really hard to hit with thumb when holding phone in a single hand, also, the spread variant looks worse than the previous one; I'd suggest to revert to the previous alignment (left-aligned)
  • suggestion: The bottom main UI buttons: I liked circles more, but... if you use hex to make the design more interesting, perhaps try to use the fact, that these are hexagons, and try to align icons like the honeycomb? (screen)

Update 2020-01-02 20:06

• bug: the "rename" button is missing both from lands and from bases
  • bug: the trackbar for attack wave begins ~20% filled
  • bug: the attackers/defenders number is aligned left, should be centered

Update 2020-01-02 20:24

• bug: in the Perk tab, the popup box describing each perk is missing bottom border

Update 2020-01-02 21:00

• bug: the action buttons on the main screen have labels that are not localized
  • suggestion: the font used for some elements has a very special rendering of lowercase letter k (looks like an R with a vertical line protruding upward), which makes it much less readable; if possible, I'd recommend a font with a less decoratve / more standarized rendering

Update 2020-01-04 06:05

• bug: the value pickers (trade, build army) ignore the input, ie.: open "build army", type any value, press "build", only one soldier will be built; open trade dialog, type any amount of resources and trade, button-set values will hold, manually typed values will zero.

Update 2020-01-06 21:17

• bug: while the building Upgrade button has been moved to the Construct screen and appears alternately with the Build button, this doesn't work correctly with lv100+ lands: the button always shows Build for making new instances of the building, but if a building already exists, there is no place for button to upgrade it; noticed by @Luna and [USSR] MaX

Update 2020-01-07 22:41

• bug: base points are not being added after the capture, or the My Lands screen is not properly updated, base points and base levels do not grow upon captures

I will post new bugs in this main post.

Edited by Олег Поленин