Domination: Earth

Colorblind Mode

Luna

Hello! I just downloaded the new update, and so far it’s been working fairly well for me. The loading times seem to be a bit faster, although I think the new design is a bit cluttered. One problem I’ve had though is that since I’m red/green colorblind, the friendly flag color and FoT flag color look exactly the same. I couldn’t find a colorblind mode in the settings, so I’m kind of stuck either messing with map settings or guessing which lands are FoT.

Also, is there a way of breaking alliances in this update? I can’t figure out how.

Hi @Luna,

Really sorry for that, I will put this in my list of fixes as a priority!

Can I ask if it's just the green & brown (Ai's) flags that look the same or the red ones of other players as well?

Do you have any recommendations in regard to preferred colors that you can easily tell apart?

As for the alliance termination button, that seems to be missing indeed; I'll bring it back in the next update! ;)

9 hours ago, Luna said:

As far as I can tell it’s just the green and browns, although I don’t have any enemy lands nearby to compare.

As for good replacements, reddish-purple would probably work.

Thanks for confirming!

I have replaced the Ai flags with purple and also added different icons onto the flags, so that they don't just differentiate by color.

The update is already live for Apple users, but unfortunately is still being reviewed by Google (they've been at it for a while now; hopefully we'll get approved by the end of Monday)!