Domination: Earth

No Base Points for Captures

S Keillan

Hey just an observation, I see what you're talking about with the points not being added but I also noticed something else just now. I was transferring 3k troops to another base in 2 batches (and the build army tab desperately needs the slider back, lol, sry Dan) and while my base says lvl16 59/80  I was able to make 1700 troops twice. Also my stationed troop count wouldn't move from 1321 even after I reloaded the client twice. Looks like it's a display error 🤞

Edit: Oh, and the army resupply timer doesn't display either but it's still running somewhere

Edited by Irrelevents
a.d.d.

As an experiment, I traveled to a nearby base area, which was level 8 with a 35/40 base points listing. Four land captures and a merge between two level 1 lands allowed me to add 100 troops to the base. The attached image shows the base having 900 troops even though it appears to still be level 8. This strongly suggests display error.

Screenshot_20200107-180945_Domination Earth.jpg

Thanks for your reports, guys!

5 hours ago, S Keillan said:

As an experiment, I traveled to a nearby base area, which was level 8 with a 35/40 base points listing. Four land captures and a merge between two level 1 lands allowed me to add 100 troops to the base. The attached image shows the base having 900 troops even though it appears to still be level 8. This strongly suggests display error.

I believe one of our caching nodes got frozen (so the base details did not refresh), but I've just been notified that it has been resolved.
Please perform a land capture (or any other action changing something on a base) and let me know if the problem is still there! ;)

P.S. As for the army value picker, it's one of the things that was supposed to be fixed by the latest update that Google's been sitting on for almost a week now. * sigh *

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Олег Поленин said:

Perhaps their caching node froze? Like, seriously, maybe pushing the update up again would wake them up? :D

That's what I thought too and re-submitted 2.0.4 as 2.0.6 on Saturday (with a few additional fixes from your list), but looks like it only made things worse... :D
Unbelievable.