Domination: Earth

Claiming Resources from Building

Smorrebrod

Question

Hi,

i just started Domination: Earth a few days, however i still dont really get how i aquire resources from buildings (like Oil rigs etc).
According to another thread here it should be sufficient to capture it (clicked on the oil rig went close to it and clicked the capture icon on the oil rig).
Since i did that the description of that building changed as well "Belongs to:  <my name>(1)".
However how do i collect something now? Clicking on "Collect Resources" on the "My Lands" tab will still give me an error message, so its not really exactly intuitive what to do here now.

Cheers,

photo_2020-01-11_20-00-58.jpg

photo_2020-01-11_20-01-02.jpg

Edited by Smorrebrod
Added pictures

2 answers to this question

Hi @Smorrebrod,

My apologies for all the confusion; your initial assumption was 100% correct - all you need to do is press the "Collect Resources" button.

Unfortunately, it seems that we are experiencing an intermittent issue where certain stations would take up to 24 hours to get linked to your base properly; it is not supposed to happen and I will look into fixing that bug as a priority. ;)

I have applied a manual fix to your claimed station for now so the "Collect Resources" button should start working again (please let me know if it doesn't!).

Updated: a fix has been released, so the issue should no longer occur and all stations will get linked with the base instantly.