Domination: Earth

Introductions

Mr. D

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, IamJamesBond said:

I just wanted to say hello and I've been on this game for a day or two. I freaking love this game and can't wait to see it expand and grow. 

Thanks, IamJamesBond! :) And welcome to the community!

We have many exciting changes planned for the future versions of Domination, so keep an eye out for the App Store / Play Store updates! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. New to the game..loving it so far. I travel a lot for work, so it's great to have a little something extra to do when I'm on the road. Nice to finally have a 'true' Geo-location war game. Hope this one sticks around a while. 

Will there be a donation feature in the future?

Welcome, Locust!
And glad to hear you're enjoying the game! :) 

1 hour ago, Locust said:

Will there be a donation feature in the future?

Our donations are implemented via purchasing Unobtainium ("Construct" tab), so by purchasing that resource you're directly helping us to run the game servers! ;) 

23 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Hello! My name is MikeHunt. If anyone wants to stake a claim in Canada send me an alliance request! I'll be the leader of Canada for the foreseeable future ;)

I'll take you up on an alliance, Mike. We share the same city, and it would be nice to grow together as a united front. 

6 hours ago, Locust said:

I'll take you up on an alliance, Mike. We share the same city, and it would be nice to grow together as a united front. 

Yes sir, if you ever need any reinforcements let me know, i have a massive army thirsty for blood! :D which city are you in? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm really new to the game but it already got me! I lead Württemberg, which was once a kingdom located in what's now south germany.

My suggestion for future updates would be to have more Customization for your nation, it would be so cool if you could set your own national flag, give it some backstory and a government type.

You could have a "nation wiki" were you can see the backstory of other nations.

But after all the game is pretty good and would always recommend it to an AR-Game fan. ☺

• Like 2

Hi Jonas!

And welcome to the community! :)

I like your ideas and would love to see a "nation wiki" grow at some point!
There will definitely be more ways to customise your lands further in the future, our only restraint is the time it takes to develop new things. :)
But there's plenty more updates to be expected!

In any case, we're glad to have you on board!

• Like 1

On 24.10.2017 at 4:22 PM, MikeHunt said:

Hello! My name is MikeHunt. If anyone wants to stake a claim in Canada send me an alliance request! I'll be the leader of Canada for the foreseeable future ;)

I see a Nice relationship between us two! I love Canada i Also have an canadian scout scarf and you want my snap send me a message in the game country: Grizzly empire name: Grizzly Films (i am from Norway)

Edited by Grizzlyfilms

1 hour ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Can i get rewarded for maling people join the game? Becouse i am working om ingen hete in Norway 

Btw Can i get rewarded for making videos for the game? 

Btw you should get a YouTube Chanel and web could colab or i can make a YouTube Chanel for you guys

I want to collab

You could get my Skype

10 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Can i get rewarded for maling people join the game? Becouse i am working om ingen hete in Norway 

Btw Can i get rewarded for making videos for the game? 

Btw you should get a YouTube Chanel and web could colab or i can make a YouTube Chanel for you guys

I want to collab

Thanks, Grizzlyfilms!

We are planning to implement an automated referral reward program in the game, but we definitely appreciate any help we can get with inviting players and especially making videos. :)
We have a YouTube channel, but there are no videos yet (too much to do, to little time and not enough staff! :)).

But please PM me if you manage to make some videos and we'll discuss the rewards! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks! Highly enjoying the game so far, just having a few issues with gathering resources and private property. It's almost 90% of the resources around me are to far into private property and almost 100% of resource stations. Makes it hard to get started as a newby.

2 hours ago, Mclainj said:

Thanks! Highly enjoying the game so far, just having a few issues with gathering resources and private property. It's almost 90% of the resources around me are to far into private property and almost 100% of resource stations. Makes it hard to get started as a newby.

Have you tried to create some items to help?

You'd need an assembly plant for that

Edited by Eerienkah