Domination: Earth

March 2020 Update

Mr. D

Hey all,

Time for a small update about the current state of things!

First of all, I apologize for the game being a little bit "boring" and restricted due to the COVID-19 situation; I know most of you are stuck at home with no ability to capture new lands.
As the situation is unlikely to improve in the near future we are discussing ideas about new features & events that will keep you entertained in the meantime.
But remember, cheating and using Fake GPS apps is still prohibited and will lead to account blacklisting, so please avoid. 😉

In other news, Android users may have noticed a new feature of in-game notifications - red circles in the side menu keeping you informed about all activity that you missed.
Unfortunately, iOS version of that update is lagging behind and is unlikely to appear on the App Store this week, but I am doing everything I can to make it happen next week.

Another change that went live recently is the adjustment of the Nuclear Silo structure:

• Nuclear Silo no longer requires Unobtainium to launch missiles. Instead, every shot costs 400 Supplies.
  • Initial building cost has risen from 35 to 60 UBT.
  • Action cooldown is now 1 hour (time between each shot), but level 100+ lands can have more than one Nuclear Silo on them.

We're going to trial this new silo for a little while, but will keep an eye on it to make sure things don't get out of hand and don't create a significant imbalance for all the other players. There may be more updates to it in the future.

We also welcome a new member to our Epic Dragon team: @eugenenovikoff!
Eugene is taking over the development & maintenance of areas that I've admittedly neglected due to the limited supply of time, and is in charge of all our social media & PR aspects, including the website rebuild (stay tuned!).

As always, please post if you have any questions, concerns, ideas or suggestions! 😉