Domination: Earth

2.1.2: Connection Fixes

Mr. D

Good afternoon,

Version 2.1.2 is now available on the App Store and Play Store, featuring several fixes and improvements:

• Fixed an issue with Earth View freezing and not loading objects or map tiles after interacting with overlaying windows (e.g. Profile or Messages).
  • Lack of internet connection should no longer freeze the game on the "Retrieving GPS coordinates" step.
  • Added a loading indicator ("Loading, please wait...") appearing while any flags are being retrieved from the server.
    For example, the message will stay on screen while the tracked player's lands are loading.
  • Added panels informing players about the lack of internet connection on any main tab (e.g. Earth View, My Lands, Perks, Scrap Items) with the button allowing to re-connect without closing the app.

As always, please post if you have any questions and if you missed our announcement about the Exploration Drones make sure to read about these below. ;)

• Thanks 1

After this update, if I use the "eye" button to load land surroundings of a base, the screen will return to this after interacting with other areas. This caused an issue when I scrolled to an area to place an Exploration Drone. When I went to activate it, the map returned to the base from before, requiring me to scroll again.

6 minutes ago, S Keillan said:

After this update, if I use the "eye" button to load land surroundings of a base, the screen will return to this after interacting with other areas. This caused an issue when I scrolled to an area to place an Exploration Drone. When I went to activate it, the map returned to the base from before, requiring me to scroll again.

Hmm, I see what you're saying.

Stickiness of the viewed location was intentional, but I'll make a note for it to not interfere with other features (e.g. drones).

In the meantime, land tracking can be reset with a land capture! 😉