Domination: Earth

How to find resource building (oil rig)

Kubogojev

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi!

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the game! :)

Resource stations such as the Oil rig appear randomly from time to time; there's roughly a 5% chance of them spawning anywhere in the area after every land capture, so the more you use that flag button the more likely you'll see one. ;)
Also there is a very high chance of a new station appearing whenever your base advances to the next level, so make sure to scan the area after each base level up!

Thank you!

this makes sense and make game really, really interesting!!!!  Another one if I can. Yesterday during my run I used supermagnet to take as much resources as possible. Effect should work for 1 hour. After 3-4 uses all worked find. I was in 20th minute of my run. Then I used Land button to capture land and..... effect of supermagnet was lost. I checked the same with other items, all is fine with radio transmitter. Is there bug or is there purpose for strong supermagnet?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kubogojev said:

Thank you!

this makes sense and make game really, really interesting!!!!  Another one if I can. Yesterday during my run I used supermagnet to take as much resources as possible. Effect should work for 1 hour. After 3-4 uses all worked find. I was in 20th minute of my run. Then I used Land button to capture land and..... effect of supermagnet was lost. I checked the same with other items, all is fine with radio transmitter. Is there bug or is there purpose for strong supermagnet?

The super magnet has 5 charges (note the counter in its description card), so after 5 successful collections it disappears ahead of time.

Same mechanics applies to the experimental magnet; all other collection items are only limited by time. ;)

Thanks, now I see charges!

last one I promise!

I want to invade Force of terror building which has level 1. How do I know, how many soldiers do I need to win the attack? Last try I mobilized 8 soldiers (don’t laugh) and I lost the fight as enemy had 108 units. But I should have an idea prior my attack, what to expect, right?

There's no way to tell, in advance, how many troops the FoT has. You can start a fight, then see how many they have, and retreat. But if you continue flagging out there more ppl in the area playing the number may be more or less by the time you go back.

On average, for new players without perks, i recommend having at Least 25% more troops then you're going to fight. So if you look and see 100 bring 125.

Just checked by sending 50 troops to the level 1 tower. Terrorist have 208 unit so I stop the attack. I counted all the soldiers around my town and totally there is about 120 of them max. So to be honest I don ´t see a way how to win this game. As there are no other players around my town I’m affraid I will loose motivation soon :(

28 minutes ago, Kubogojev said:

Just checked by sending 50 troops to the level 1 tower. Terrorist have 208 unit so I stop the attack. I counted all the soldiers around my town and totally there is about 120 of them max. So to be honest I don ´t see a way how to win this game. As there are no other players around my town I’m affraid I will loose motivation soon :(

Don't worry, the terrorists will slow down their growth once they see there's no need to recruit more as they are the dominant force (there really is such a rule :)).

However, what I'd recommend is collecting & activating as many Bullhorns as you can, picking up all of the personnel around your town in one go, which will ensure that more personnel starts spawning soon due to the lack of it in the area: there is a limit to the number of resources around you, so it's wise to clean up the area frequently to maximize the spawned amount from each capture. 
Then spend all of your army attacking the terrorists just for the sake of getting some peacekeeping points (1 killed terrorist = 1 point, regardless of who won the battle) and invest all of these points into the "Counterstrike" perk to increase your damage dealt against terrorists. This way you'll need a much smaller army to win. ;)

I hope that helps!