Domination: Earth

2.2.2: Outpost Conversion and Miscellaneous Improvements

Mr. D

Hi all,

Version 2.2.2 is now available on the Play Store and App Store. Featuring:

• Military Outposts no longer award points in the "Unique Bases" leaderboard (the board will refresh within 24 hours).

• It is now possible to convert Military Outposts to normal bases by visiting them in person and using the "Convert to Base" context menu option.

• 100km base radius circles for Military Outposts are now a little bit more "faded" and more transparent in comparison to the regular base circles.

• Added the missing player tracking button onto the individual lands of level 2+.

• Fixed an issue with the "My Lands" base cache not resetting upon logout.

• "Merge Lands" action window now displays the number of levels available to be received by merging the surrounding lands (none if there are no mergeable adjacent lands).

As always, please post if you have any questions. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Drone lands become outposts when upgraded to level 5 with the use of unobtanium and these do not count towards the base leaderboard.

How about normally planted flags that are later upgraded with the use of unobtanium to bases? Do they become a base or outpost and are they counted towards bases established? Or do they follow the same rules as drone lands?

5 hours ago, ValarMorghulis said:

How about normally planted flags that are later upgraded with the use of unobtanium to bases? Do they become a base or outpost and are they counted towards bases established? Or do they follow the same rules as drone lands?

These have been, and I presume continue to be, normal bases, the same as if a player upgrades said land from level 4 to level 5 naturally. Since at least one placement was done in person, this seems fair to me.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:52 PM, Grizzlyfilms said:

Outpost board?

To show the colonial power?

On 4/16/2020 at 1:10 AM, S Keillan said:

My guess is that this would be very much a p2w board. Although, a countries visited board would not be a bad idea, perhaps including lands/outposts produced from drones.

TBH I can't see anything wrong with it...

We do have the game supporters top and no one is complaining that you need to pay to get there 🙃 so I think a new top exclusively for paying players won't hurt (and probably even help the game 😊)

And I do support the country idea! Love it!

• Like 3