Domination: Earth

Something is coming...

Mr. D

Afternoon, everyone!

As some of you noticed, something's changed in the game and the AI may have started to act a bit... different.
Don't panic, it's not the machine uprising and all changes are intended. :)

A fairly big feature release is planned for the near future; we hope to do it by the end of the week, maybe sooner, but not going to make any promises yet.
I'll also refrain from spoilers, but will address a couple of concerns:

• Yes, the Peacekeeping Point calculation has been adjusted.
    Slaying of terrorist soldiers is no longer the primary source of points and instead of getting a point per kill you will now receive only 1 point per 20 terrorists slain (i.e. 5 per 100 soldiers) with a maximum of 10 points per battle.
    This is a significant change indeed, cause by the fact that we are about to introduce a new (much more efficient) way to acquire these points.
    Stay tuned for version 2.3.0; separate announcement to follow. ;)

• AI has become smarter, more dangerous and more "alive" indeed.
    All attributes of its behaviour are now dynamic: they vary per AI base and get regenerated every 24 hours.
    Some bases will focus on building a massive army as quickly as possible, some AI bases will rapidly capture new lands, some of them will stay dormant and do absolutely nothing and everything will change every day.
    So if you're suddenly experiencing and influx of terrorist soldiers just remember: your mission is to survive for 24 hours. ;)

Additionally, AIs growth will now vary depending on the number of stronger players nearby.
    I.e. its army will be bigger next to a bunch of veterans and remain smaller in the area populated with new players.

However, none of the numbers / growth values and other parameters are scripted, so almost anything can happen. :)

As always, please post if you have any questions or feedback! ;)

• Thanks 1

Biiiiig thank you for this change! Did you just listen what I wrote last week???? :)))) As I am alone in my town I just slammed all the AI ´s lands one by one complaining that this enemy is like my three year old son....and since yesterday they re-build whole army (now I am weak) and build suddenly two missiles next to each other!!! Crazy! I need to go for the run now and collect new personell, or I am in big trouble tomorrow! Love you guys for this game!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Kubogojev said:

Why they did not stop me attacking back??

As stated in the original post, every single aspect of the AI's behaviour is randomly regenerated every 24 hours.
There will be days when it does absolutely nothing and there will be days when it keeps hammering you like there's no tomorrow. :)
So if it provided you with a "day off" and let you destroy all of its launchers I would enjoy the moment! ;)

I'd also like to mention that there are 175 different behaviours active around the globe as we speak, so I am not keeping track of what the AI is doing in a particular region and cannot provide any insight into what your local base is likely to do next, sorry! :)