Domination: Earth

Undo option?

Bumegg

Question

Hi is it possible to have an undo option at all?? Instead of pressing the eye icon to view a random outpost in Wigan I accidentally pressed the flag option and spent 5 unobtainium or whatever on upgrading it to a level 2! My fault coz I've been drinking all night but would be good to undo it if possible. 

• Haha 1

1 answer to this question

4 minutes ago, Bumegg said:

Hi is it possible to have an undo option at all?? Instead of pressing the eye icon to view a random outpost in Wigan I accidentally pressed the flag option and spent 5 unobtainium or whatever on upgrading it to a level 2! My fault coz I've been drinking all night but would be good to undo it if possible. 

There is an undo option: you are using it (I'm talking about posting on the forum)! :D
Unfortunately, having an automated undo is going to be prone to abuse especially now when things like land upgrades could be part of a quest.
However, I am always happy to manually cancel any mistake. ;)

Can you please PM me your display name and/or lands title, as well as the username?
I'll need that to locate you in the database.