Domination: Earth

Capturing resources

Saltydog83

Question

2 answers to this question

Welcome! I’m playing this for 7months now and I love the game.

Carefull with wording, you are not capturing resources. You pick them up. Use hand icon in the bottom. It is next to the land icon. You have to be 50m next to the resource (coin, soldier, supplies). Green flag mean you have captured land. Visit place again and capture again same land, your land will grow to level2.... You will soon get used to it. 

On 6/16/2020 at 10:59 AM, Saltydog83 said:

Obviously I'm new. I've thought ive captured numerous resources but nothing is being acquired to my inventory. Pick up always says nothing is available but I have my green capture flags all around. How to I actually gain the recources?

Hi @Saltydog83,

My apologies for a delay in response!

Your inventory is only used to store items received from quests and produced on the Assembly Plant, while resources and their numbers appear directly in the top bar above the tabs (Earth View, My Lands etc.). ;)

When you say "captured resources" do you mean you've captured one of the stations (an oil rig, supply factory or a personnel recruitment beacon)?
If yes, then you need to use the big "Collect Resources" button at the bottom of the "My Lands" tab to collect resources from all stations you linked to your base.

If you meant that you've captured new lands using the "Land" (flag) button on "Earth View", then these cannot be picked up. They will, however, capture a resource station if you plant a flag on top of one.

To pick up an individual resource, as suggested by @Kubogojev, you need to move close enough to it in the real world (less than 50m distance) and use the hand button then.
If you tap on any resource icon on the map you should see a "Distance: " label on its tooltip explaining how far you are from that resource right now.

I hope that helps, but please let me know if something still doesn't make sense!