Domination: Earth

Money/Resources on Private Properties

Thewhatify

Question

Mr. D you do realize players cannot trespass to collect money and resources from corn fields, gated businesses and other people's properties right?

I live in the boonies and there are a ton of resources i cant get to unless i feel like trespassing  This game is not worth being shot or paying $xxxxx in fines for trespassing. No business, (unless the person works for said business) will allow just some regular joe gamer on the property for the game.  You might want to recalibrate where the resources drop at.

4 answers to this question

@Thewhatify you do realize that all resources appear in completely random locations that aren't in any way controlled by myself? :D
We have hundreds of millions of resources all over the world and more keep getting added with each land capture, there is no manual intervention from me or anyone else whatsoever.

However, this problem is exactly why we have inventory items with stackable collection bonuses in the game: activation of several items at once may allow you to reach resources kilometers away from your current location, which is enough for pretty much any situation (I've seen players pick up resources from an entire city in one go thanks to the cumulative effects of super + experimental magnets).

So no, I do not wish you to get shot (please don't), just utilize the available game mechanics appropriately. ;)

If you haven't yet stumbled upon powerups that you can make, I suggest joining the discord via the ingame link and we'd be more than glad to guide you on your adventures! If you can't use discord then hit me up and I'll gladly help you out. There are ways to clear out a whole city (Like Mr.D said) in a matter of minutes. I would write you a quick guide now and here but currently I'm short on time 😊

Quests often show up in restricted areas as well, and those cannot be captured unless you are within 100 m of them. At least those seem to be along roads from my perspective. I wonder if this is intentional, or simply me seeing something that isn't there.

On 7/25/2020 at 4:01 AM, S Keillan said:

Quests often show up in restricted areas as well, and those cannot be captured unless you are within 100 m of them. At least those seem to be along roads from my perspective. I wonder if this is intentional, or simply me seeing something that isn't there.

All locations are random, but then again machines sometimes have a mind of their own. ;)

Unlike resources, quests relocate every 7 days, so if one appears in an inaccessible location it is just a matter of time before it moves again.