Jump to content
Domination: Earth
  • 0

How to destroy AI base?


Question

Hi guys,

So finally I found AI base. I sent troops into it, got into the war. Waited couple of rounds, lost some soldiers, AI lost all, in the end of waves, game informed me, that I am victorious. But enemy base is still there. How can I eliminate it from the map?

 

thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi. In my experience, the only way to destroy an AI base is to use troops to reduce it below level 1. This means that all AI troops must be defeated and buildings destroyed so that damage reduces the base points. Attacks from nearby offensive structures (such as Guard Towers) can reduce the base points without attacking troops, but this can only reduce the base to level 1 since the base becomes invisible and cannot be attacked at that point. Only an army can reduce it below level 1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
43 minutes ago, S Keillan said:

Hi. In my experience, the only way to destroy an AI base is to use troops to reduce it below level 1. This means that all AI troops must be defeated and buildings destroyed so that damage reduces the base points. Attacks from nearby offensive structures (such as Guard Towers) can reduce the base points without attacking troops, but this can only reduce the base to level 1 since the base becomes invisible and cannot be attacked at that point. Only an army can reduce it below level 1.

Thanks for feedback, but I have not attacked by buildings. I attacked by Army. I  defeated all the units and I got victorious in battle. I would expect base must be eliminated. Hmmm :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, Kubogojev said:

Thanks for feedback, but I have not attacked by buildings. I attacked by Army. I  defeated all the units and I got victorious in battle. I would expect base must be eliminated. Hmmm :(

The important thing is reducing the level to below level 1. I think that there is a maximum of 45 points of damage that can be done with each battle (9 points each round for 5 rounds). A base that is above level 4 thus cannot be eliminated in one battle as its hit points are its base points. I would thus suggest continuing battle until it is fully reduced.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, S Keillan said:

The important thing is reducing the level to below level 1. I think that there is a maximum of 45 points of damage that can be done with each battle (9 points each round for 5 rounds). A base that is above level 4 thus cannot be eliminated in one battle as its hit points are its base points. I would thus suggest continuing battle until it is fully reduced.

This can be s good explanation! Now base is L7. So thanks for the hint, will continue to open new battles. The problem will be, if enemy will reload army strongly and I will not be able to win next ones as I will not want to spent so many units to fully reduce level to the below 1. 
 

have a nice day!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12.08.2020 at 13:07, Kubogojev said:

Это хорошее объяснение! Теперь база L7. Так что спасибо за подсказку, продолжим открывать новые сражения. Проблема будет в том, что враг сильно перезаряжает армию, и я не смогу побеждать следующие, так как я не хочу тратить столько юнитов, чтобы полностью снизить уровень до уровня ниже 1. 
 

хорошего дня!

Try to lower the FoT level of the attacking structures (not the army).  If you lower the FoT base to level 2, then it will be much easier to destroy it.  If you lower it to 1 lvl, then the FoT base will hide, but will continue to be active.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...