Domination: Earth

Ajuda

Egotrip

10 minutes ago, Egotrip said:

Olá, não consigo realizar qualquer compra de recurso extra. Diz que existe um erro. O recurso que pretendo adquirir por via compra unobtaium. Gostaria de uma ajuda por favor 

Hello,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused, last night "Domination: Earth" got temporarily removed from Play Store due to a non-compliance with a recent requirement (missing link to the Privacy Policy in our app).
I have implemented the appropriate adjustments and submitted our app for review to Google, but still awaiting their response currently.

We hope to be back on the Play Store as soon as possible, after which all Unobtainium purchases should become functional again.

I really appreciate your support and patience in this situation!

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, S Keillan said:

Any word on getting app restored to Google Play?

Unfortunately not. 😢

I am somewhat furious with Google myself, but there's pretty much nothing we can do at this point.
There is a large notice on the Play Console informing developers that because of the COVID-19 the review schedule has been affected and any reviews are likely to take more than a week.
Our new build was submitted on the 18th of September, we are still waiting to get approved.

• Thanks 1