Domination: Earth

Scrolling doesn’t work

Kubogojev

Hi!

I haven't seen anything like that on either of my Android test devices or emulators, I'm afraid.
The scrolling seems to work for me on Android 8 & 10, as well as on the special build for Android < 6.

Could you provide some more info about your device?

Thank you in advance. It is currently limiting my game play a lot, but I am not going to criticize, as I love last game improvements and new features so much, that this pain is compensated!

Keep going and do something about that AI! I still don’t have to move too much, Force of terror is lazy group of strangers who do nothing, if I am at home. That nuclear factory next to my base is there for what, producing candies? They launched missile just once, month ago. As I don’t have other enemies around my town, my ass is fully depended on their activity. :) Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

@Kubogojev sorry for delays!

Version 2.6.0 should appear on the App Store shortly; could you please download it once it becomes available and let me know if the issue still occurs there?
Unfortunately, I've been unable to reproduce the scrolling problem on any of my devices, so my fixes are based on guessing at this point! :)

One more input... maybe that can help to understand root cause. I am curious, how it is possible, that in the map screen, scrolling works just fine. But I understand that it is not really the scrolling in the menu, but it is movement within the map. What I am saying, my finger movement works in my device / game just fine...

Also still an issue for me on an iPhone and iPad after updating.  Adding to what Kubogejev said above....On the Earth View: press and hold, slide, stretch, and pinch gestures all work fine.  Also, the pull-down menu with Messages, Trade Management, etc. scrolls up and down fine.  But none of the pull-down menu item screens or the My Lands, Perks, and Quest screens are scrollable.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, EMonster said:

I just updated my iPhone to iOS 14.2 and scrolling seems to be working again!

That is absolutely mind-blowing, but amazing news indeed. 😅

I would be extremely grateful if anyone else with this problem confirmed the resolution by upgrading to 14.2!