Domination: Earth

Codes for Unobtainium?

TheCharlieBoyy

Question

10 answers to this question

We are working on an in-game referral system, so there will definitely be a way to gain some bonus resources for referring friends. ;)

However, I'm afraid it won't be possible to receive Unobtainium: considering that there's no other reliable "free" way to get it this would shift the game focus towards that activity and devalue the purchase of Unobtainium. And as much as we'd like to make everything 100% free, it is *really* expensive to run a game like this and we'll simply go bankrupt if the sales stop!

What happened to your base though, why do you need it moved again?

7 hours ago, Mr. D said:

We are working on an in-game referral system, so there will definitely be a way to gain some bonus resources for referring friends. ;)

However, I'm afraid it won't be possible to receive Unobtainium: considering that there's no other reliable "free" way to get it this would shift the game focus towards that activity and devalue the purchase of Unobtainium. And as much as we'd like to make everything 100% free, it is *really* expensive to run a game like this and we'll simply go bankrupt if the sales stop!

What happened to your base though, why do you need it moved again?

I want to move my base because there is land that I want to expand but since my base is located on it I can not.

2 hours ago, TheCharlieBoyy said:

I want to move my base because there is land that I want to expand but since my base is located on it I can not.

Does the land expand if you travel outside the base's inner circle and capture land then?
Base only blocks capture within a 100m radius circle from its center, while any land underneath would be upgraded if you're within 500m from it.
Travelling a bit further from the base may be easier than moving the base itself, as once you move your base you may discover that you no longer have easy access to the Assembly Plant and the Warehouse. ;)

Although if you're 100% sure that you don't want your base in that location (and will not need to access the Assembly Plant and the Warehouse there - please consider this carefully!) - I am happy to provide you with 1 last base move (but that would be it; no more free do overs after that! :)).

On 11/17/2017 at 9:54 AM, Mr. D said:

Does the land expand if you travel outside the base's inner circle and capture land then?
Base only blocks capture within a 100m radius circle from its center, while any land underneath would be upgraded if you're within 500m from it.
Travelling a bit further from the base may be easier than moving the base itself, as once you move your base you may discover that you no longer have easy access to the Assembly Plant and the Warehouse. ;)

Although if you're 100% sure that you don't want your base in that location (and will not need to access the Assembly Plant and the Warehouse there - please consider this carefully!) - I am happy to provide you with 1 last base move (but that would be it; no more free do overs after that! :)).

That is all I need! :) Thank you!