Domination: Earth

Update difficulties

Turkey Foot

I notice a green star implying the need to update. When i tap the green star I'm taken to the Play Store, but the Play store never finds the Domination: Earth app. Instead i get a white screen with an endless rotating circle (loading screen). I thought this was a temporary bug and left it a week. But having tried on several different days, this problem persists. I have limited functionality so can't capture land. Also, not sure if relevant, but i hadn't played the game for a month or two. And, outside of the game, i can't find Domination: Earth even in the Play Store. So I'm reluctant to uninstall and reinstall. Perhaps my green star is pointing to an obsolete update link?!

Thanks, @S Keillan!

That's correct, we're still waiting to be reinstated due to a ridiculous incident (our privacy policy link has changed due to us launching a new website and that change hasn't been reflected on the Play Store, so Google decided to remove DE without any warning).

We've been fighting this for more than two weeks now.

Please don't uninstall the game though as it is indeed impossible to download again!

My apologies for inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

• Thanks 1