Domination: Earth

Possible Capture Stations Quest Exploit

Ruvox

Today I noticed an issue at the Mass Recruitment quest where you, according to its description, have to capture Personnel Recruitment Beacons. I captured not a single station but nevertheless completed the quest. I had to capture 15 Personnel Recruitment Beacons and did so by hitting the resources collect button a few times near two of those. I did capture none of them. I guess that this is possible with all quests related to capturing stations making those quest much easier as I guess was intended.

During the time this happened I had two Metal Detectors, one Radio Transmitter and one Experimental Magnet active, just in case this is somehow related. As always feel free to remove my progress made during this little incident.

Ouch!

Again, thanks very much for the report, that would have taken me a while to find! :)

Definitely not going to reset your progress as a "Thank you!" for this, but as always, please refrain from using this exploit further until the fix is live.

• 2 weeks later...