Domination: Earth

"Must be present on a base" error

BrianK

I have been seeing that a lot lately when I try to use an assembly plant to produce items - even though the map shows I am on a base (I'm at home, so I am definitely on a base). Normally if I close the app and restart it, it starts working again, but today it is not. 

Sorry @BrianK, but I can't seem to reproduce the problem.
I have a theory about what may be causing this and will include a potential fix in the next version, but it's hard to be sure until the problem is reproduced on my end.

Would you be able to PM me a screenshot of where you are located relative to your base to assist with this investigation?

Just to confirm, you are seeing the "Actions available while stationed at a base" UI on Earth View, correct?

4 hours ago, ValarMorghulis said:

This is an old "bug" (more of a false error). You are full on storage. You need to upgrade your warehouse or delete some of your other powerups to make space

That is true, the error does appear when your warehouse is full and you are not near a base.
However, I'd assumed from the original message that @BrianK is at a base and should have been able to collect the produced items regardless.

But yes, it is something I'd recommend checking as well (thanks, @ValarMorghulis;))!

If you have upgraded the perk that grants you more than one item then yeah, that was the issue. If you are trying to make 3 items but only have space for two or less you will get that "must be present on base" error.

Regarding this new one, I don't know. Looks like the cooldown was activated though. Did you get any new items?

50 minutes ago, ValarMorghulis said:

If you have upgraded the perk that grants you more than one item then yeah, that was the issue. If you are trying to make 3 items but only have space for two or less you will get that "must be present on base" error.

Regarding this new one, I don't know. Looks like the cooldown was activated though. Did you get any new items?

The new one...I didn't describe it well. That was clicking on the Tracking Satellite\Collect Resources button. For a few days, I could do the first couple of bases, then wait a few hours, do one or two more, etc. until I finally made it through all my bases. I'm currently getting that for all but my first base. That said, I'm also full on money, so perhaps it's trying to give me that and running into errors. But, when I first started getting it, I wasn't full in any resource.