Domination: Earth

Actions available at home base

Kubogojev

Question

Got another question. Since last game update I enjoy daily bonus with rolling dice. Next to this bonus it is possible to fortify base and create items. Here I am unclear. Every day I am able to create supply item around my base. But never money or personell. It says I reached limit of maximal ammount. How this is working? How do I know where I am in the limit? Why I have to test this always and be sour that I still get nothing again still not knowing why... Thanks for explanation.

1 answer to this question

There is a density limit of approximately 50 units of each resource per 3km from any given position (e.g. your base), so if you are receiving that limit warning it simply means that too many units of money and personnel are spawned around and no one's picking them up (so no more are added). :)

That limit is radius-based, so will change as you move around (since more or fewer resources will happen to be within 3km of yourself) and is a bit painful to display/calculate in real-time.
However, I will have a think about a possible solution that'll help to know whether you can or cannot spawn a specific resource before pressing a button. ;)